Sankalp Forum’s Debt Funding workshop brings together a select group of debt financing experts and successful serial entrepreneurs to help you address the challenges in raising working capital for growing businesses. Designed as an intense half day session, participants will gain insights into bridging funding gaps, timing debt raising, choosing instruments, meeting compliance requirements, and maintaining the right balance of debt and equity.
Venue: IIT-Delhi, IRD Conference Hall, 7th Floor
Date: 15th November, 2013
- Sanjib Jha, Chief Executive Officer, IntelleGrow
- Ruchir Shah, Senior Associate, IntelleGrow
- Representative Public Sector Bank
- Representative Private Sector Bank
Key topics of discussion
- Understanding venture debt and debt instrument options;
- Making cash flow statements; and
- Overcoming challenges in raising capital for startups.
Attendee profile: The event will host CEOs/Founders of early stage ventures, enterprises who have raised Seed Funding or Series A, and entrepreneurial networks.
Registration fees: 750 INR. 50% discount on registration fee for the first 10 to register (discount code DISDWD)!
Please note that there are limited registrations, available on a first come first serve basis.
for the detailed agenda.