Sankalp Forum has always been a platform for innovation, inspiration and enterprise-led development. Each year, 200+ social entrepreneurs gather at Sankalp Summit to showcase their work, meet investors and network with a global audience!
This year, the 7th Edition of the Global Sankalp Summit has expanded, tied-up with strategic partners and designed innovative and exciting opportunities to support the growth of your business. We understand that as emerging business leaders, balancing profits and impact, an enabling eco-system is most crucial! The Summit is designed to provide you one and much more.
Here are 6 reasons why we think Global Sankalp Summit 2015 is the place for you!
1. Engage with High Profile Speakers
- Shri Nitin Gadkari, Hon’ble Union Minsiter
- Shri. Jayant Sinha, Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Government of India
- Mr. Richard Verma, United States Ambassador to India
- Mr. Harsh Mariwala, Chairman, Marico Limited
- Mr. Dilip Chenoy, MD & CEO, NSDC
- Mr. Sunil Wadhwani, Co-founder and Chairman, iGATE Corporation
- Mr. Anil Sinha, Regional Head of Inclusive Business of the Leadership, Learning and Innovation, World Bank
2. Showcase Your Business: If you are keen on showcasing your business to a global community of investors, funders, donors corporates and potential business partners, participate at the first-ever Sankalp-FICCI Social Innovation Exposition. More than 200 social enterprises, innovators and enablers will come together to demonstrate the impact triple bottom lines businesses create. Join them now
3. Meet Senior Investors, Serial Entrepreneurs and Mentors: If you are keen on one-on-one time with experts like Mr. EN Venkat, Partner – Aavishkaar, Mr. Vikas Raj, Director Investments – Accion Venture Lab, Mr. Royston Briganza, CEO, Grameen Capital India Private Limited and many more, sign up for the Sankalp Mentoring Clinic powered StartupWave. Benefit from StartupWave’s online support prior to your meeting to develop and share your business model with your mentor and keep interacting with your mentor and other advisors even after the Summit. Apply Now (Limited spots available)
4. Expanding to Africa or Asia? The World Bank has partnered with Sankalp Forum to help you if you are keen to take your business to Africa or Asia. Meet our experts who will help you assess your business strengths and provide experts inputs on scaling across geographies. Apply Now
6. Exclusive Entrepreneur Tickets: Sankalp Forum brings you exclusive entrepreneur tickets, offering the deepest discounts, to make the Summit more accessible and valuable for your business. Register here
These are just six reasons and we’re sure there are many more reasons for you to be at Global Sankalp Summit! Make sure to join us to maximize the opportunities Sankalp Forum has brought together, only for you!